New hope nursery & KIDS
Our nursery is for children 0–4 years old. Each service we have the privilege of loving, caring for, playing with, and teaching our sprouts. New Hope Kids is our elementary aged children's ministry. We welcome all children in K-5–5th grades to join us each week as we go through stories from the Bible that come to life!
To help our littlest ones become passionate followers of Jesus Christ and to help parents set the foundations for a life of discipleship for their children.
New Hope Kids is available during all morning services at New Hope. We open our doors 15 minutes before each service for families to check in their children.
Nursery is available for each service time.
Safety is Our Top Priority
Every one of our awesome volunteers have passed an extensive background check. Jesus loves your kids, and so do we!
Tips and Reminders for Visiting with Kids
- Please label all of your child's belongings.
- Please bring diapers and wipes as needed for your child.
- If your child is potty-training, please send him/her in a training diaper until mastery is achieved.
- Please prepare your baby's bottle in advance.
- We discourage parents from allowing their children to bring their own toys into the class as it is easy for them to be misplaced or forgotten.
If you have any more questions or would like more information, please contact us!